Chantelle + Brooke = Sexy

As if Chantelle, the Paris Hilton look-alike, was not hot enough, she had to go ahead and admit how much she loves the body of another babe, Kelly Brook. Chantelle states, "Kelly Brook has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She's so shapely. She's a great example to real women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy."

Chantelle prefers to stay skinny, and is very happy with her current look and style. "I'm not skinny, I'm curvy, but I think that's the best way to be. Womanly. It's sexy!"

I couldn't agree more Chantelle, and if I it's between a little bit too much "meat" on the bones vs. the Lindsay Lohan experience... I definitely choose the Meat!


  1. Jessica Alba's Sweet Pooper!
  2. Jessica Rabbit: In real life SOO HOT!
  3. Lots of Bewbies on a Topless Beach (NSFW)
  4. Scorchingly Hot Courtney with Big Real Boobs (NSFW)
  5. OMG Awesome Beer Trick (Must Learn for Bar)
  6. Monkey Poo Fight Game, HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...