50 Grand to take the "Rap"

Carey Kelly is having a little brotherly love issues, or lack there of rather. Carey was supposedly offered $50,000.00 by his big brother R. Kelly to take the rap on the underaged sex video. Just because the two brothers look very similar, doesn't mean you can lie on the witness stand!

Hell No! I wouldn't take the blame for a fellow sibling and spend time in jail either man! Carrey stated, "I got a call about a year-and-a-half ago. My brother wanted me to do some shit pertaining to this case that would leave me behind bars with a record deal. It doesn't make sense, so I turned it down… Since I couldn't lie for him in a court of law, we're back beefing again and we ain't brothers no more."

R. Kelly propositioned his brother in the hot tub - just so he could verify no wire was being used. While needing the money intensely (because he had been sleeping in a car) said, "I'd rather get it on my own than sell my soul, so that's why I'm speaking the truth." Carey Kelly also claims that R. abuses his wife, attempted to molest his other brother's daughter and molested their 12-year-old second cousin. He also alleged that the R&B star is bisexual and is "in the closet for real."

Thanks Carey, keep on spilling the dirt and we'll keep jabbin' about it :)
  1. OMG! Skiier gets owned by a chair lift
  2. Christina Alguilera Photo Gallery
  3. WWE Diva Stacey Keibler
  4. Abi Titmus Dirty Shot (NSFW)
  5. Girls Gone Wild Naked Olymics (Very NSFW)
  6. Naomi's First Tatoo? LOL
  7. Elle MacPherson Nudy Shots (NSFW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...