Funny Celebrity Quotes

Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewives:
"I don't like my hands because my knuckles are too big. If I get married, I'm worried that the ring won't fit."

Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives:
"A lot of older ladies come up to me and say, 'I've got a bush that needs trimming.'"

Lou Pearlman:
"People often ask me when is this boy band business going to be over. I tell them when God stops making little girls."

Naomi Watts from King Kong:
"I've slept with a few directors but still didn't get the part. Isn't that strange?" jokingly fears her Hollywood technique is slipping.

Heath Ledger from Brokeback Mountain:
"I've walked out of an audition once. I stopped the reading halfway through and still got the job."



  1. Ashlee Simpson Butt Crack
  2. College students hard at work. OUCH!
  3. Drew Barrymore Nude pictures
  4. USA! USA! Dirty Balloons
  5. 2006 Supermodel Kate Moss naked photoshoot
  6. Hot, Busty, and Nude College Girl (NSFW)
  7. Amateur goth babes naked and kissing (NSFW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...