K-Fed: The Ultimate Tool

Kevin Federline, Britney Spear's wife, has an album coming out called "Playing with Fire." That wasn't a typo... I meant to say K-Fed is Britney's Wife, hehe. Mr. Britney Spears has said in the past that he doesn't care about people not liking him and that he'll let his music speak for itself. Well, the people have spoken so far: Check out his MySpace account.

Federline states, "My album is sure to set the dance floors across the world on fire! The inspiration and meaning behind the title Playing with Fire is self-explanatory." Ohh My God! I would like to state a quote from "Project Runway" member: "You can't polish a turd!"

Kevin does not currently have a record deal but says the reason is he's "weighing his options." Umm... Yup... That's why I don't have a record deal as well. What a coincidence!
  1. Jennifer Lopez Nip... Very Appropriate, lol
  2. Drew Barrymore Nude (NSFW)
  3. Keira Knightly Panty Upskirt
  4. Madonna Pokies... You dirty girl
  5. KILL my wife if she did this on our wedding day! (NSFW)
  6. Maria Sharapova - My Favorite Tennis Player+
  7. Victoria Silvstedt in a Black Bikini
  8. Idiot Taiwan Celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...