Non-Bulimic Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan recently declined claims about her bulimia. This was after the fact that the Mean Girls starlett told celebrity magazine Vanity Fair that she had bulimia.

Lohan states, "I will say that I went through a phase. I lost weight when I was in the hospital, and then I wanted to keep it off. Sometimes being that thin doesn't look healthy. I kind of didn't realize that. It was an attention thing, too. You start to wonder if your friends are your friends because you look a certain way."

All I can say is YUCK. You went from a smokin' hot babe to a stick figure in half a year. How could you think loosing a ton of weight from an already perfect body was a "good" idea?

  1. HAHA - Fat Football Player
  2. Jessica Simpson in a Tight Blue Dress
  3. Blond[e]s in a car ;)
  4. Beach Voyeur Video (NSFW)
  5. Worlds Worst Singer Auditions - HILLARIOUS!
  6. Britney Spears Gigantic Floating Boobies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...