Celebrity Quotes #2

Britney Spears:
"Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours."
- to Letterman on being pregnant again

Ashlee Simpson:
"Everybody's already saying it, so I just don't talk about it. I'm like, OK, whatever. It doesn't bother me."
- about her nose job

Howard Stern:
"I'm very flattered terrestrial radio can't let go of me. But I would throw up if I had to go back. I'm never going back."
- on leaving sattelite radio

Nicole Kidman:
"That was a major shock. He was huge; still is. To me, he was just Tom, but to everybody else, he is huge. But he was lovely to me. And I loved him. I still love him."
- about Tom Cruise her her marriage

Eric McCormack:
"Eight years ago, a show with two gay guys would have seemed niche. The opposite's happened. Kids watch it, old women watch it. Everyone wanted to know when Will was getting a boyfriend."
- on leaving Will and Grace

Rebecca Romijn:
"All these models around me, that's all they talked about - how they were going to go and become the next movie star. And I just kept seeing them fall, left and right, and I was like, 'Wow, I'll never act. I don't want that to be me, I'm not going down that road."
- about her early acting

Dave Chappelle:
"My wife is still a little salty with me. She's not mad at me, but don't think you can walk away from $50 million and your wife is just going to be cool with it."
- about leaving his show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...