Sophie Anderton Titty Slip

I just found this beauty Oops Boob Slip of Sophie Anderton. Latest poop about this babe is she's trying to take it one day at a time - regarding her drug issues.

"I'd love to say it's well and truly behind me, but it's one day at a time. If I go to a party, I still can't go to the bathroom alone just in case somebody's doing drugs in there. I have to be careful and I can't hide from that. It's taken me a long time to get where I am now." says Anderson

Well, thank you anyways for a nice viewing of your boobies ;)


  1. Jennifer Love Hewitt Gallery
  2. Lois from Family Guy Kickin' Some Ass!
  3. Gotta Love Anna Kornikova in her Bikini!
  4. Nell McAndrews Upskirt Shots ;)
  5. Hillarious "Busted" Photo, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...